Heavy Rainy Day☂

 It was heavy rain and wind today. The weather was not so bad when I went to

collage, but the wind and rain were strong on my way home. However, I had to go

 to a part-time job, so I had to go out after I got home. Immediately after leaving

 the home, my umbrella broke and I put on my coat hood. Just like this illustration.

 That made the coat wet. I thought I'd get on the bus, but the bus was late enough

 and I was exposed to the rain during that time. Even when I arrived at the part-

time job, the chills did not stop and my hair was rough. So my tension dropped. I

 hate rain very much.

コメント

  1. The weather in Niigata is so bad these days. And it started to snow. Please take care youe self.

    返信削除
  2. I hate rain very much too.
    I have also broken my umbrella many times in astorm.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Christmas Party!!

Chocolate Pie 🍫

Lunch Time