Chocolate Pie 🍫

     I ate ”Sankaku Choko pie." It is a triangular pie with chocolate inside. I 

selected cookie and cream flavor. This food is sold at McDonald's every winter. 

It is so popular that I am sure everyone has eaten it.

    However, since the puff pastry is easy to spill, it is difficult to eat, and if you 

bite it, the chocolate inside will overflow and it will be difficult to eat cleanly anyway. 

    I also ate custard flavor, so I would like to eat another chocolate flavor.




コメント

  1. I want to eat it!!
    I like the strawberry flavor I had a few years ago.

    返信削除
  2. I have already eaten it ! It was delicious.Thanks to commercial effect, I think this product is more popilar than before.

    返信削除
  3. I want to eat it! I ate chocolate flavor the other day, and the package at that time was a fox. However, I think the package looks like a dog by your picture.

    返信削除
  4. I want to eat it!! Its package is so cute. I'll go McDonald's soon.

    返信削除
  5. I have never eaten so I want to eat it.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

I like ramen!!