Lunch Time

     The other day there were only 1st and 5th period on that day, we have a lot of

 time. So we went to a restaurant near the university with my friends. We ate 

shabu-shabu. We were able to stay cheaply for a long time. Not only meat but also 

vegetables were eaten there, and ice cream and pudding were all- you-can-eat. I 

enjoyed talking with my friends and ate. The restaurant is near our university and 

you probably know. Please go by all means. By the way, every time I pick up only 

food, I feel that everyone thinks I'm a glutton.





コメント

  1. This shabu-shabu looks so delicious!!
    I have never visited this restaurant, so I want to try it:)

    返信削除
  2. Hello, Nao! Shabu-Shabu is great. Is that restaurant Shabuyo? I want to eat shabu

    -shabu. Also, let’s do our best in the new group!

    返信削除
  3. I enjoyed it too. I want to go to eat with the member again.

    返信削除
  4. It looks so delicious...
    These days, I stoped eating lunch on weekdays.
    So, it's very envious.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Christmas Party!!

Chocolate Pie 🍫