I like ramen!!


 I ate ramen the other day. I went to a ramen restaurant called Ittouya.

 The reataurant won the delicious ramen award in a ramen shop in Niigata prefecture.

 I avoided the crowded time, so I was able to enter the restaurant without lining up too much. 

Tsukemen is popular at that restaurant, so I ate it.

 The char siu was very tasty and I like hard noodles, so the ramen at this restaurant was exactly my taste. 

This soup contains perilla and Japanese ginger, and it has a rich yet refreshing taste.

Please go eating ramen to Ittouya!!




コメント

  1. The ramen in the picture looks so good!!
    I want to eat it.

    返信削除
  2. It looks great!! I want to try this.

    返信削除
  3. This picture looks so good! I've never been there, so I'd like to go there and eat the ramen.

    返信削除
  4. It looks so delicious! I also like tsukumen.

    返信削除
  5. I have never eaten tsukemen, so I want to go there.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Chocolate Pie 🍫